sexta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2015

Uma das co-fundadoras da Findhorn Community, Eileen Caddy,recebia guiança interna a partir da sua pequena voz interior e partilhava-a com a comunidade por mais de 40 anos, até sair da encarnação em 2006.

About us      Workshops     Outreach     Inspiration     Store     Visit     Donate     Contact us
                
Guidance from Eileen Caddy
MY Love For You Is Infinite
It matters not what mistakes you have made in the past as long as you are determined to do your very best Now. I never hold anything against you at any time. I never hit you over the head with all your faults and failings and keep you on your knees in the gutter. I AM Love, and love only sees the very best in the beloved. You are My beloveds. My love for you is infinite; I see only the very best in each one of you.
30 October 2015


One of the co-founders of the Findhorn Community, Eileen Caddy, received guidance from the "still, small voice within" and shared it with the community for more than 40 years until she passed away in 2006. We continue this tradition as her guidance is as relevant today as it was when she received it.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário